Tyro Hospitality Service
At Tyro we are the champions for better business banking, it’s our cause. In 2003, our founders saw the opportunity to challenge the traditional banks by using innovative technology to offer a faster and more secure EFTPOS payments solution to Australian businesses.
In 2015, Tyro was the first business to be issued a banking license in a decade. Taking the same innovative approach to banking, we offer deposits and loans products which are tailored to businesses to help them grow and succeed.
Today, we’ve grown to become the largest EFTPOS provider outside of the majors1. With over 300 POS/PMS partnerships, we provide tailored and integrated EFTPOS, eCommerce and banking solutions which free-up time for our businesses, enabling them to be champions at what they do.
- Seamless integration - Reduce keying errors and simplify end-of-day reconciliation
- Tap & Save2- When your customers tap their debit cards, we’ll route eligible transactions through the cheapest network, saving you on processing costs
- Connectivity that suits you – With WiFi and 3G backup. Plus dual live data centres
- 24/7 support - 100% Australian-based Customer Support
- Lightning fast speeds – Keep queues short with fast transactions speeds
- No lock-in contract - We believe in our products
- Flexible - Give your customers’ flexibility to pay how they want with features such as Pay@Table, Pay@Bar, SplitBill, surcharging, tipping andpre-authorisations3
How much do EFTPOS machines cost?
Tyro specialists are experts within the EFTPOS industry and can often help explain the different EFTPOS pricing structures out in market.
1 As per the statistics detailed in Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions Points of Presence June 2020 issued by APRA in October 2020. Excludes EFTPOS providers who are not ADIs.1
2Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the cheapest network vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. Yomani CR, Xentissimo and Xenta terminals do not support Tap & Save. For details refer to the FAQs at Tyro.com or call 1300 966 639.
3Tyro’s Pay@Table, Split Bill, Bar Mode and BarTab features are only available where the POS/PMS supports the integration. The split billing function on Tyro EFTPOS machines is only available with Tyro’s Pay@Table feature.